- A Crime Has Many Stories (English)
- Un Crimen Tiene Varias Historias (Espanol)
- Images and Videos from A Crime Has Many Stories
- Washington Cucurto: The Son, A Short Story
- Washington Cucurto: El Hijo, Un Relato Corto
- Teddy Cruz, architect, on A Crime Has Many Stories
- Monica Jovanovich-Kelley: Daily Dispatches from Buenos Aires
- Francisca Mancini: Chronicle of a Commissioned Crime: "C" Day, Arte Magazine
- Tomas Espina: Coverage of A Crime Has Many Stories, Pagina 12
- Justina Canton: The Itinerary of a Crime, EPU Magazine
- Diego Erlan: The Artwork Killer, Clarin Magazine
- Villa Fiorito: The Next Chapter in A Crime Has Many Stories
- Participant Biographies
Villa Fiorito: The Next Chapter in A Crime Has Many Stories
Donations, Fernanda Laguna and Roberto Jacoby’s project for A Crime Has Many Stories, was completed in early December. The replicas Laguna and Jacoby created were selected from the Museo de Calcos’ collection and given to the Belleza y Felicidad (ByF) art space in the community of Fiorito, a small town outside Buenos Aires. ByF Fiorito, open since 2003, functions as a workshop and art center for local children.
Below are photos of the installation and videos of their presentation at the Museo de Calcos on Novembe 29 2008 and transfer of the pieces to Villa Fiorito on December 2, 2008 as part of A Crime Has Many Stories.