Ten Year Reunion in China
- Zooming into Focus: Chinese Contemporary Photography and Video from the Haudenschild Collection
- STATION I: San Diego, California
- STATION II: Shanghai, China
- STATION III: Tijuana, Mexico
- STATION IV: Singapore
- STATION V: Beijing, China
- Michelle McCoy: After the Market's Boom - A Case Study of the Haudenschild Collection
- Barbara Pollack: Chinese Photography - Beyond Stereotypes
- Lisa Movius: Chinese Art in America
- Wang Jie: Picking Winners - Eloisa Haudenschild
- Yishu Journal for Contemporary Chinese Art Review of 'Zooming into Focus'
- Britta Erickson: Zooming into Focus, Sliding into History
- Lu Leiping: When Experiment Encounters Classics - The Haudenschild Collection
- Wu Hung: Contemporaneity in Experimental Chinese Photography
- Li Xu: Curatorial Essay, Shanghai Art Museum
- Robert L. Pincus: Moving Pictures
- Robert L. Pincus: Focus on China
- Mandy Herrick: Avant-Garde Gold Rush - Chinese Contemporary Art
- Lim Jen Erh: Focusing on Urban Transformation in China
- Phoebe Wong: Floating Images - Eloisa Haudenschild & Contemporary Chinese Art
- Looking Closer: The Shanghai Star Review of 'Zooming into Focus'
- Collected Reviews of 'Zooming into Focus' from Beijing and Shanghai
- Ten Year Reunion in China
Coinciding with the anniversary of the “Art For Sale” exhibition (1999, Shanghai Plaza supermarket), the haudenschild Garage held a Ten Year Reunion Celebration for artists, critics, and curators on January 18, 2009 in Shanghai, China and on January 20, 2009 in Beijing, China.
Organized by Laura Zhou and Lorenz Helbling, attendees included Li Xiangyang, Liu Wei, Yang Fudong, Yang Zhenzong, Shi Yong, Song Tao, Xiang Liqing, Wang Youshen, Zhu Jia, Yang Enli, Zhao Bandi, Lisa Movius, Tang Maohong, Hu Jieming, Lynn Zhang, Zhou Tiehai, Ding Yi, Helen Zhu, Chen Ya, Lu Leiping, Florence Dinar, Shaway Yeh and Xu Zhen.